Last updated on 29.3.2021
This recipe is for 4 servings.
340 g rice
¾ tsp salt
2 large carrots (240 g) – peeled and diced
½ cup (50 g) frozen peas
20 g scallions – green parts only, chopped
¼ cup tamari
2 tsp oyster sauce
20 g butter
1 ½ tbsp garlic infused oil
2 eggs – whisked
280 g firm tofu – cubed
½ tsp toasted sesame oil
- Make rice
- Grill tofu with just salt and pepper
- In a large pan scramble egg in butter, set aside.
- In the same pan, fry carrots in garlic oil for a few minutes, then add peas and fry for an additional minute.
- Add rice, oyster sauce and tamari and fry for a few minutes.
- Add scallions, eggs and sesame oil and combine well.