Last updated on 29.3.2021
This recipe is for 4 servings.
3 tbsp oyster sauce
6 tbsp tamari
1 tsp dark tamari
2 tsp sugar
Ground black pepper
240 g glass noodles (potato or tapioca)
2 tbsp garlic infused oil
280 g firm tofu – cubed
180 g shredded cabbage
2 carrots (136 g) sliced
40 g scallions – green parts only, sliced
2 large tomatoes (160 g) – sliced into thin wedges
- Make sauce
- Cook noodles, rinse under cold water.
- Fry the tofu in garlic oil until lightly browned. Add cabbage, carrots and one tablespoon of the sauce and fry until vegetables soften.
- Push tofu and vegetables to the side and in the remaining space fry/scramble the eggs.
- Add the noodles and the sauce, combine well.
- Add scallions and tomatoes.
Be First to Comment