Last updated on 1.1.2023
This recipe is for two pizza bases.
For a pizza sauce recipe check out Gluten free, Low FODMAP Pizza (crust + sauce)
280 g rice based all purpose GF flour
1 tsp xanthan gum
36 g tapioca flour/starch
2 tsp instant yeast
1 ½ tsp (8g) sugar
1 tsp (6g) salt
2 tbsp olive oil
~210 ml (14-15 tbsp) warm water
- Add all the dry ingredients into your stand mixer bowl and whisk together until well combined.
- Add oil and half of the water and mix on medium speed. Keep adding water one tablespoon at a time until the dough is wet and gluey, but not muddy. Keep mixing for 4-5 minutes, until the dough starts gaining volume and pulling off the sides of the bowl.
- Transfer the dough into an oiled container, cover with a lid or plastic wrap and let proof in a warm place for 45-60 minutes.
- Roll out into two pizza bases, brush the edges with a small amount of olive oil.
- Top with sauce, cheese and your favorite toppings and bake on 230C (fan) for 8-10 minutes.
Be First to Comment