Last updated on 27.3.2021
The recipe is for 4 servings.
3 chicken legs
1 tsp garlic infused oil
1 tsp salt
2 bay leaves
10 black peppercorns
8 allspice berries
½ tsp mustard seeds
2 cubes chicken stock
4 carrots (290 g) – diced
2 parsnips (280 g) – diced
270 g celeriac – diced
80 g leek – green parts only, chopped
25 g scallions – green parts only, chopped
15 g flat leaf parsley – chopped
280 g GF pasta (fusilli) – 4 x 70 g servings
- In a large pot fry chicken legs in oil for a minute. Cover with water and bring to boil.
- Put spices in an infuser ball and place in the boiling water along with salt and chicken stock. Simmer, covered, for 40 minutes.
- Remove chicken and let it cool down on a plate.
- Add all the root vegetables and leek to the pot, add water if necessary and boil for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime separate the chicken meat from the bones and skins.
- Cook the pasta and rinse under cold water to stop it from cooking.
- When vegetables are cooked, add separated chicken, scallions and parsley, combine and serve over the pasta.