Last updated on 29.3.2021
This recipe is for 4 servings.
10 cubes chicken stock
2.5 l water
1 tbsp garlic infused oil
2 tbsp olive oil
Scallions – green parts only, chopped
zest from 1 large lemon
640 g boneless skinless chicken breasts – whole
½ tsp crushed chillies
60 g crumbled feta
Ground black pepper
GF fusilli, 75 g per serving
- Saute chicken in oil for a minute
- add water, stock, chillies and lemon zest and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a separate pot, make fusilli. Then rinse under cold water and put aside.
- Remove chicken, shred and put back in the pot. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Turn off the heat, add feta, chopped chives and scallions. Stir and serve over pasta.
Be First to Comment