This recipe is for 16 cookies.
113 g butter at room temperature
¼ cup (40 g) powdered sugar
½ tsp vanilla extract
160 g GF flour (rice based)
¼ tsp xanthan gum
¼ tsp salt
43 g very finely chopped pecans (ideally in food processor)
- Cream together butter, sugar and vanilla.
- Add remaining ingredients and combine well, creating smooth dough.
- Form 18 identical balls and place on a lined baking tray 2 cm apart.
- Chill in a freezer for 5 minutes.
- Bake at 200C (fan) for 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for a few minutes, then roll in powdered sugar. After cooling down even more, roll it in powdered sugar once more.